Cranberry Fluid Gel
This is a recipe for a super simple cranberry fluid gel. Both tart and sweet it pairs perfectly with loads of Christmas and winter desserts as well as with savoury mains like duck and venison. The bright pink colour is natural and super vibrant on any plate.
- 300 ml water
- 150 g frozen cranberries
- 200 g sugar
- 2.5 g agar agar powder
- Boil cranberries, sugar and water until cranberries are soft.
- Add in agar agar and boil for 1-2 minutes, make sure to boil it as this makes the agar set
- Use a hand blender and blitz until smooth
- Pour into a container and allow to set up in the fridge until firm
- Pour jelly into a blender and blitz until it turns into a smooth pink gel