- 150 g white chocolate, chopped
- 500 ml coconut milk
- 85 g honey
- 6 g agar agar
- 7 g matcha
- 3-5 tbsp water
- Chop white chocolate into small pieces and set aside in a large bowl.
- In a pot, heat coconut milk, and honey until simmering then pour over the chopped chocolate. Stir to combine.
- In a second pot, whisk together agar, matcha and a few tablespoons of water. Bring the matcha mixture to a boil for 1-2 minutes then pour into the bowl with the white chocolate and coconut milk.
- Blitz to combine either in a blender or with a hand blender. Transfer mixture to serving dishes and refrigerate until set. Top with a sprinkle of matcha or sesame seeds and serve.